Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

Firefighter David

If you want to be a firefighter you have to fill out a long form and do all kind of tests.if you want
to be a firefighter You have to practice to be strong and be considered and care up a heavy so you can be strong as so you could be a firefighter and the firefighters got into there
Firefighter clothes and put the fire down and got the baby out of the house.


Firefighters respond to emergency calls in a variety of ways. In the buildings sometimes there is a fire so the firefighters put down the fire and put on there mask.

Fire trucks are like a moving tool box. A fire truck has a long ladder and a long hose. The fire truck looks like a red fire truck and it is Red. The firefighters go in the red truck and it might be fun in the fire truck.

I wish that I was a firefighter because I want to save people and I want to be strong too so when I grow up I want to be firefighter because you could maybe play with the hose and spray the fire off the house and I want to be brave to and not be scared I want to be brave whenever there is a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment